Town Hall Front Counter Service Re-Opening with Modified Hours
As of Tuesday, July 28, the Town of Collingwood is pleased to announce the reopening of front counter customer services at Town Hall on a modified schedule.
Customer Service staff will be available Tuesdays and Thursdays starting July 28 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM with various safety measures in place. The Town will be following the recommendations from the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit to ensure patrons and staff are kept safe as we re-open this facility to the public.
In keeping with these recommended guidelines, the Town is taking the following precautions:
- Limiting the number of patrons inside the building at any given time.
- Asking all customers to wear non-medical masks or face coverings. While masks or face coverings will be required, it is understood that special accommodations may be required for children, people with disabilities, or individuals with specific medical conditions.
- Maintaining physical distance whenever possible. Attendees of Town Hall on days when it is open are asked to please follow the instructions of staff and signage that will be in place to ensure safe spacing and movement when inside Town Hall.
Services provided at Town Hall remain limited to some extent, however, services that will be supported starting on July 28 will include:
- General questions and support for Town services
- Property tax payments
- Purchasing or reloading transit passes
- Dog tags & licensing
- Parking ticket payments
- Commissioner of Oaths (limited support, please call first to inquire)
Coming Soon: We are working to resume marriage licensing and full commissioner of oaths requests in the coming weeks.
We continue to encourage the public to reach out to our customer service team by phone, email or online whenever possible, especially to confirm that the service you are seeking is available before you attend Town Hall. Please call: 705-445-1030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org