Third Annual Georgian Bay Healthcare Wellness Research and Innovation Day
The Collingwood General and Marine Hospital, Town of Collingwood, Rural Ontario Medical Program and Georgian College are pleased to present the 3rd Annual Georgian Bay Healthcare Wellness Research and Innovation Day. This year’s theme is “A Focus on Geriatrics”. The day has been created to showcase research initiatives and projects in the local healthcare and wellness community and will feature keynote speakers and networking opportunities.
Clinical and administrative healthcare and wellness professionals from the community, the hospital, local clinics, health organizations and general community members are welcome to attend and share their research posters. This event is open to the public. Join us:
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Collingwood General and Marine Hospital
Cafeteria and Outdoor Atrium
This year’s highlights include:
- A focus on Geriatrics
- Keynote speaker Dr. Samir Sinah, Expert Lead for Ontario’s Seniors Care Strategy
- Sessions led by innovators in the field of geriatrics with:
- Dr. Zayna Khayat – Future Strategist, Saint Elizabeth
- Dr. Kevin Young – Program Medical Director, Geriatric Service OSMH
- Dr. Anne Josiukas – Psychiatrist, Collingwood Community Mental Health CGMH
- Panel discussion on Wellness in Older Adulthood
- Come be inspired by healthcare successes in our local community, network with likeminded stakeholders and learn about new technologies and innovation in geriatric care.
Please register at: https://gbresearchday.eventbrite.ca
For further information, please contact the ROMP office at 705-445-7667, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Michael Lisi 705-445-2550 x8629.