Are you ready to get Back to Business?
The Business Development Centre in Downtown Collingwood is here to support and advise business during COVID-19. We are here to answer questions, help make sense of new information coming from different levels of government and provide advice on how to manage through these challenging times. It's part of the Town of Collingwood's commitment to help, guided by the recommendations of the 14-person Economic Support & Recovery Task Force developed along with a recovery dashboard.
1. Start by Creating a Plan with the Business Development Centre Experts
2. Review Sector Specific Re-Opening Resources
3. Prepare Appropriate Safety Measures
4. Become Aware of Symptom Monitoring and Testing Protocols
5. Implement Store Specific Safety Practices
6. Promote 'Shop Safely' Principles
7. Seek Financial Advice and Support