They’ve outdone themselves again at the Pottery Restaurant located in the Blue Mountain Inn with an amazing Valentine’s inspired menu available from February 2nd through to the 16th. At only $35 per person* this fantastic dining value. Each guest can choose one selection from each course.
• caesar salad - crisp romaine, house-made creamy garlic dressing, double smoked bacon, parmesan padano shavings, cracked black pepper & sea salt crouton
• shrimp cocktail duo - chilled poached shrimp, lettuce chiffonade, house-made horseradish cocktail sauce & mango chive crème
• pretzel encrusted brie with grilled flatbread, crispy leeks, cranberry-fig-ginger chutney
• local vegetable terrine - layered eggplant, zucchini, sweet peppers, basil, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella, sweet pea & mint puree
• double stuffed chicken Ontario chicken breast, sundried tomato & goats’ cheese; spinach & roasted garlic, pan jus, seven grain wild rice medley, local seasonal vegetables
• braised beef ravioli - pasta filled with braised beef, demi-glace cream sauce, forest mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, spinach, white truffle oil mixed grill
• 6 oz. AAA Canadian striploin, forest mushroom sauce, garlic shrimp & scallop skewer, sundried tomato aioli, red skinned garlic mashed potatoes, local seasonal vegetables
• chocolate truffle cake layered chocolate mousse, chocolate sponge, chocolate shavings
• raspberry scented crème brulee house-made vanilla custard, raw sugar, raspberries
• white chocolate mousse with champagne, honey, lime, strawberries, mint, pastry tuille
Call 705-445-0231 ext 6410 to make a reservation,...spots are already filling up!
*Taxes and gratuities extra. Beverages are not included in the price. Promotion valid February 2-16th, 2012 and begins at 6:00 PM daily. Offer includes one appetizer, one entrée and one dessert per person. Offer subject to change without notice. Make a reservation today.