Fran from Clean-All Housecleaning Services can help you with your Spring-cleaning needs! We can also give you great tips on how to get started if you want to tackle the job yourself.
Here are a few things to remember when handling this annual task:
1. Develop a plan - think about where you want to start. The basement? The closets? The outside of your home?
2. Gather everything you will need to complete your task. Cleaners, rags, trash bags, etc.
3. Make a list of everything you want to clean - if you're starting in the basement, you will want to clean the windowsills, behind the washing machine & dryer (clean the dryer vent as well), check the filters of your furnace, wash laundry sink, clean drains. Basically, clean everything that you normally DON'T clean on a regular basis.
4. Vacuum all the nooks & crannies throughout your home.
5. Use a large microfiber cloth attached to a long handle to wipe down your walls.
6. Wipe down your ceiling fans, under and around your computer equipment, etc.
If you donâ€™t want to tackle this job yourself, give us a call at 705-796-5961 or email us.