Making a home made Cookies for Santa plate is a great gift that will be used year after year. Courtney at Crock a Doodle in the Blue Mountain Village shows us how step by step.
• Select piece of unpainted pottery.
• Draw design using pencil. Pencil marks will burn off in the kiln so don’t be afraid to be creative or make mistakes.
• Select paint colours.
• Paint cookies with base colour.
• Paint letters “Cookies for Santa”.
• Add some chocolate chips using brown paint.
• Outline letters and cookies using fine tip paint writer.
• Pick up your plate the next day after it has been in the kiln overnight – or if you are using make and take paint you can take it home with you on the same day.
The helpful staff at Crock a Doodle do all of the clean up for you. Now that’s sweet.
The only thing that can make this plate even sweeter is baking the cookies for Santa.
Crock a Doodle Studio