|Buddha Dog has some fabulous Christmas gifts sure to bring a smile, plus while you’re in there enjoying a tasty Buddha Dog and doing some Christmas shopping you can contribute to a great cause. Buddha Dog is offering yummy Gingerbread Buddha Cookies made by Trish at the Thornbury Bakery. A portion of each cookie sold is going to My Friends House.|
Here’s a list of some of the great gift items in store. All prices include some great gift wrapping:
• Slap Watches in either charcoal grey or orange. These are really cool. $20
• Baseball Caps $10
• Coffee Mugs $10
• Camo Touque, a great gift for little Mr. Tough Guy $15
• Angora Hat, perfect for the princess $15
• Long Sleeved T-shirts $20
• Chef’s Aprons $20
• Hugs Scarves for kids and adults $10/$15
• Hugs Blankets $30
• And of course, the every popular gift card.
Buddha Dog was founded on a very simple philosophy, use local, promote local. We work with the best regional farmers, dairies, bakers, butchers and chefs who hand-make award winning hot dogs, salads, soups and sauces. With each bite we promise to make you one with everything local. Buddha Dogs are make with 100% aged Prince Edward county beef and special spices. Trish Smith’s fresh, handmade buns are baked at the Thornbury Bakery.
48 Pine Street, Collingwood ON L9Y 2N7