|A visit with Beverly Smith at Holy Crow Beads is a great way to make some home made gifts for Christmas presents that will be cherished for years and maybe even generations. The process is simple (especially when Beverly is right there to help you and share trade secrets) and fun. The hardest part about making this project is choosing your beads from the hundreds of possibilities available at Holy Crow Beads.|
Here are the steps:
• Pick the size of snowflake ornament wire form. Beverly has 3 different sizes to choose from and they come 6 to a package.
• Take a moment to pat the kitty cat.
• Select your beads.
• Arrange beads in desired pattern on your work surface.
• Working one spike at a time, thread beads onto wire form. Close first spike with needle nose pliers and then work the next 5 spikes the same way.
• Add hanging thread.
• Wrap to give as a gift or hang it on your tree with pride. Just look at how happy Tara is after finishing her project.
Holy Crow Beads is a shop/gallery and teaching studio in the country just west of Collingwood and south of Thornbury. Whether you want to shop for beads, take a class, buy beaded jewellery or simply look around Holy Crow Beads is really something special. There are well over 200 samples of beaded jewellery and wall art. Coming to Holy Crow is not only wildly colourful but also a unique beaded experience. The staff is friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Well worth the drive.
Holy Crow Beads