BMK Solar is dedicated to creating comfortable energy efficient environments through the use of leading edge technology and design.
We focus on the growth of distributed energy systems, off-grid systems, smart grid technology and net-zero or grater developments as a primary Systems Integrator.
As fuel prices escalate and environmental problems become more apparent, energy efficiency and renewable energy present practical options for property owners, municipalities, schools and institutional facilities to reduce energy bills and invest in long term sustainability all well receiving a good rate of return on their investments. Energy efficiency upgrades and solar energy generation threw solar photovoltaic (PV) and other renewable technologies are well known, vetted ways to reduce our dependence on non-renewable energy sources.
What do we do?
- Off-grid systems design and installation.
- Local Community Energy Project Developer as well as private solar EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) Systems Integrator.
- Tools for those who do anything with commercial PCâ€™s. We will analyze your requirements and customize commercial Lenovo systems to meet your exacting needs.
- Office PC
- Multi -Touch Interface
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Certified
- Military Specification Certified
- Point of Sale
- Digital Signage
- Business Travel
- Thin Client
- Service Technicians
- Construction Sites
- Provide products and services used in business that will improve your efficiency. Our solutions aim to affect your bottom line in faster workflows and cost savings in energy utilization and man hours.
- Efficiency system design and design consultation services.
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) as well as District Heating project development.
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) CAD software sales and distribution for Canada including specialized Solar PV planning, simulation, calculation and documentation software. One easy to use package with full databases both of components and weather. Our partner Data Design System (DDS) is a market leader in Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software for over 28 years.
- Engineering and Planning Offices
- Energy Consultants
We look at everything we do from a green, sustainable and efficiency perspective to ensure that you are provided with the right mix of technologies all from trustable sources and likeminded sustainable companies.
This is currently our 4th year of business. BMK Solar started as a Research and Development Company and now has acquired extensive knowledge and industry contacts. Our offices have moved as of Jan 2013 from the Georgian Business Centre to our new location in Downtown Collingwood.
We are located across from the Library in the historic Tremont Annex, 79 Simcoe Street. The new studio environment lends itself well to creativity and collaboration in a comfortable atmosphere. We are currently expanding on the needs of our customers and look forward to providing you with a timely proposal.
Our public office hours are from 11-4 M-F. You can book an appointment anytime by phone or email to Bradley Kerr at 705-446-6021, firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments outside of public office hours are also available. We would be more than happy meet with you at your convenience. On-site meetings are also offered if you wish to have us come to you.